1601 N. Allen Drive, Pasadena 91104, CA 91104
This is a beautiful 3 bedroom and 2 1/2 bathroom single family home located in Pasadena. Located about 2.5 miles from downtown Pasadena and Pasadena College. The house has recently been remodeled and has the following features:
- hardwood floors all throughout.
- high-end stainless appliances in the remodeled kitchen (e.g. stove, oven, dishwasher).
- newly remodeled bathrooms. 1 with a bath tub and another with a shower room.
- newly installed centralized cooling and heating system.
- laundry area with hook-ups for both the washer and dryer.
- spacious attic which can be turned into bedroom, home office or den.
- separate garage which can accommodate 2 cars.
- a large driveway that can park 4 or more cars.
- newly constructed front gate.
- spacious front and backyards with a couple of fruit trees.
It has total living area of more than 2,500 square feet and very large (fenced) backyard. The spacious backyard is ideal for families in need of a large and safe playing area for children. An individual or a couple would also love the idea of having a large backyard to unwind and entertain guests.
It’s proximity to USC’s Health & Science campus makes it ideal for its’ students, teachers and workers. It is currently available for $ 4,595.00 per month. Security deposit equivalent to a months rent is to be paid upon signing of the lease contract. Questions? Need to schedule a visit? Please don’t hesitate to call the manager.